On the one hand, there are developing or newly industrialized countries like the BRICS members, which are distinguished by their large, fast-growing economies. At the same time, we realize grinding poverty and Economic Backwardness in many African states. We request global solutions to climate change and poverty reduction.
- Christiane Benner, IG Metall executive committee,
- Patrick Bond, University KwaZulu-Natal,
- Gaochao He, University Guangzhou,
- Kemal Ozkan, industiAll global,
- Valter Sanches, Brasilian Metalworkers’ Union (CNM), Sao Paulo,
- Christoph Scherrer, GLU & Universität Kassel