A socio-ecological conversion of industrial societies into a resource-conserving and sustainable world economic order is necessary. This requires the initiative of every company. We want to debate on strategies, plans and ideas for a “green economy”.
- Christiane Benner, IG Metall executive committee,
- Michael Braungart, Erasmus University Rotterdam,
- Yvette Pena Lopes, BlueGreen Alliance USA,
- Jeanette Iren Moen, Norwegian Ministry of Trade and Industry,
- Siegfried Russwurm, Member of the Managing Board of Siemens AG,
- Reinhard Voges, Works Councillor Salzgitter Service und Technik