It’s necessary to stabilize greenhouse gas concentrations in the atmosphere to prevent dangerous anthropogenic interferences with the climate system. To achieve this goal, it is essential to discuss different concepts of green economy. Economy has to be considered as a component of the ecosystem in which it resides.
- Kathryn Harrison, University of British Columbia,
- Kurt Hübner, University of British Columbia,
- Carlo C. Jaeger, Global Climate Forum,
- Gensou Jia, Chinese Academy of Science
- Jürgen Kerner, IG Metall executive committee