Job requirements, labour regulations and valuation of employees have changed during the last two decades. Post-Fordism brought on new ways of looking at consumption and production. Different development trends in working life and increasing occupational stress require new work environment strategies.
- Gerhard Bosch, University of Duisburg-Essen,
- Frank Hoffer, International Labour Organization,
- Jill Rubery, University of Manchester,
- James Wickham, Trinity College Dublin
- Detlef Wetzel, Vicepresident of IG Metall